Thursday, January 9, 2014

BLD Peek-A-Boo Baby & Deconstructed Sketch - DS133

Howdy Friends!! It's DS Thursday!

Okay, Okay...don't fall over!
Yes, I am posting a card! Lol
Gosh, it feels like decades since I posted a card to my blog. 

I used Lollipop Peek-a-Boo Baby from my 
Lollipop Collection at By LORi Designs.

 Here is the sketch that, Jen, designed for us this week!
As you can see...I flipped it!

We would love for you to play along this week!
Head on over to the Deconstructed Blog and see what the rest of the DT has created!!

Blessings - LORi

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Lori!! Love it!!

Crestajune said...

Such a fabulous card! I love it! That image is just soooo sweet! Have a wonderful day, Lori!

Judy Rozema said...

This is so adorable! I love the colors you chose and that image is just sweet as can be!