Thursday, November 21, 2013

Creating - DS128


It's time for a Deconstructed Sketch.  Another fun, one, I might add.
Jen, has done it again and designed a sketch, you are sure to love!
See...

I sure hope, you make time to have a lil' fun with us this week!

You can find all the details and see what the other Deconstructed Girls designed HERE at the DS Blog!

Blessings, Blessings and more BLESSINGS - LORi

Supplies I Used:

This scrap page is digital and I used Piccadilly, from Pixels & Co. and
designed by several of their designers.
I also used My Memories software to create the entire digitally scrapped page.
You can find them HERE and if you use this code

STMMMS16690 to receive $10 off the software, and another $10 off the store. 

:)

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

this turned out so cute. love the kit you used and how you cropped the photo!