Monday, December 5, 2011

The Pink Elephant- TPE128




       This week's challenge at TPE will last for 2 weeks
and it's the last challenge of the year.
The theme is
Snowflakes and Sparkle



I created a candle!
YAY!!
It's the first time I have tried this technique.
I've seen it many times over the year, but never tried it myself...my friend, Susan Miller  did one recently after following Lydia Bancroft's awesome tutorial, so Hannah and had a little candle making party!

I used Hannah's new Bug & Roo image:
I think she is just the cutest!!

Today, is Hannah's 15th birthday.
It is hard to believe that my sweet, lil' red-headed baby girl
is taller than me and fifteen years old.
I am in awe of her kind & compassionate spirit.
She inspires me daily!
I love you Hannah Bug!

I hope you all find time over the next 2 weeks to stop by TPE and share your creations with us and have a peek and what the other TPE girls have created to inspire you!!
Thank you for another amazing and fun year at The Pink Elephany Challenge Blog.
You all ROCK!!!

Hugs & Blessings - LORi BOYD

2 comments:

Danni said...

Happy Birthday to Hannah!!
Super cute candle!!

rubber stamps said...

nice candle..

Happy birthday..!!!!