Tuesday, September 27, 2011

You're so sweet

It's a beautiful day in Kentucky!
I sure hope you all are having a wonderful day!!

If you haven't seen all the Halloween-y Treats at  
you have GOT to hop over and take a peek
The Lollipop Girls have designed pure yumminess, full of inspiration!

______________________________________


I have a card for oyu today that I designed for the 
Colour Q Challenge - CQC104

Case A Queen Challenge
I cased one of our former winners at the CQC - a.k.a Colour Queen
 I cased Ginny - Colour Queen #93
Here are the colors:


Hope you can join us in using these fabulous colors!
Colorful hugs - LORi BOYD

5 comments:

Jane said...

Simple...BUT AMAZING!!! xxxx

Deborah Frings said...

Stunning - bold, vibrant backing and lovely flower!! I nearly picked Ginny's card to CASE!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous! ;)

Tracy Ercole said...

Love this, the flower is great :)

Jenny said...

Love the bold stripes Lori and that flower is so pretty :)
Jenny x