Thursday, June 9, 2011

DS5 and By LORi Designs

Happy Thursday my Friends!!

It's Deconstrudted Sketch day and Jen has designed a new sketch for us all!!
I hope you all are loving these awesome weekly sketches as much as I am...they sure help my mojo!!

                                                                                                               You can find the cards designed by the other Deconstructed Sketch Girls, this week's sketch and all teh challenge details HERE!

Here is my DS5 Card:


I used my Lollipop Happy Birthday Annie image from the By LORi Designs Digi shop.

I hope oyu all find a moment to stop by an dplay along!!

Have a Fabulous Day~
LORi BOYD

5 comments:

Sally said...

Love this one too. Great image and love the circular shape.
Hugs Sally xxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lori!! Xx

Kimmarie Baker said...

Your card is very cute! Love the colors and how you added the dashes for extra design. I have to check out this sketch blog

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Great card, Lori. Love the shape and colors you used.

Smiles!
Gwen

Jen Shults said...

this turned out fantastic Lori! I love the colors you used and your gorgeous doodling!