Sunday, November 28, 2010

PJ Winter Dana & Penny by JODi COLLiNS


Happy Sunday Everyone!!
Hope you are all rested from a crazy weekend of shopping Black Friday and Super Saturday Sales!
I actually stayed in all weekend...well, other than a little visit to my parents yesterday. 
No shopping for me though!!

The weekend fun isn't over yet...I have a special guest with an adorable card to show you today!

My friend and unbelievably talented stamper/card maker, Jodi Collins has created a card using 
Puddle Jumper Winter Dana and Penny (her little Penguin friend).


You can read all the details and leave Jodi some love (leave her lots so she will come back and play with us again...hee hee)  HERE on Jodi's Blog!!
Thanks so much Jodi for sharing your talent and for creating an 
awesome card using Dana and Penny!

Warm Hugs-

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh Lori it's a lovely card. I love Jodi's blog and I am a frequent visitor - stalker! - I'm so pleased that she's been playing with your digi's

Juls said...

gorgeous! I love the tartan background! Hugs Juls

Kathy Martin said...

Darling! :)

Audrey said...

How adorable! I love those Puddle Jumpers!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful colour choice. Beautiful card! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Anonymous said...

I just added your feed to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts.