Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2 Little Elphants

Howdy C & Co. Friends!!
I hope your week is full of fun and blessings...Oh and lots of Stamping!!!

Just wanted to pop in with a quick post to show how nicely Claudia and Company Stamps 
work on Scrapbook Pages!!

Ella the Pink Elephant

I used:
October Afternoon Paper - Ducks in a Row




Sammy the Little Elephant


Sammy and Ella can be found HERE at the DCRU store!

Be sure to check Claudia and Company on Friday when we will have
a new digi release for you!!

I will leave you with a little sneak peek:


See you Friday!!

Blessings,

6 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Lori, these scrapbook pages are awesome. I think I definitely need me a little elephant or two.
You are such a tease can't wait to see what you have in store for us on Friday.

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous layouts!! Love them both!!

Jennifer said...

WOW! LOVE these adorable pages!!!

Anonymous said...

how sweet!!!! i'm off to get some quick!

xo
sarabeth

Kathy Martin said...

These pages are incredibly CUTE! :)

Silvia said...

Lori, I love your scrapbook pages. The colors are beautiful, and the images are gorgeous. Oh my!!!

big hugs...