Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wild Flower Kids - Challenge 12

Happy Wednesday everyone! 
It’s time for Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge again! 
I hope everyone is ready to go!
This week our theme is a color challenge:

Pink and Orange

Lori Boyd

I used Sweet Birthday Lily!!
I loved this challenge...I love orange and pink together 
(as you probably knew from 1 of my other WFK card)!!


Hope HERE for all the details on entering this week's challenge!!

Jen's Birthday Collection is my very favorite!!! If you haven't
seen yet...oh my are you missing out...BIG TIME!!
LOOK HERE!!!

HUGS - LORi

9 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling cards, Lori!! Love the pink & orange!!

Danni said...

Wonderful cards!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh these are DIVINE and oh so gorgeous in the pink and orange combo (one of my new favorites) I LOVE the added splash of green in your second! Just Beautiful!!!!

Jen Shults said...

These just turned out fabulous Lori! I love the textures... you always just ROCK those. And your coloring is fabulous! I love the green with the orange and pink on the bottom one! Hugs!

Shawne said...

These are really cute! I love the pink and orange too!

Jodi said...

Lori she is adorable and I love this color combo!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jennifer said...

Yes, I love this orange and pink combo! Your bows are too cute and such darling images!!

NinaB said...

Wow, I would love to watch yo color these beautiful images.

Jenn K said...

Super cute cards Lori!! Lovin' them as usual! :-)